The lost dog
A short film by Alberto Segre
30 min - Color - 2017
Paris, October 1993. Zakia a 65 Algerian woman, finds a lost dog in the street and decides to take it back home.
But this dog must have a master that could be François Mitterrand. His labrador has just escaped from the Elysee palace.
Coproduction avec Bobi Lux
With the support of the CNC, the Brittany region, the Department du Finistère and the ADAMI.
With the participation of France 2, TVR, Tébéo et Tébésud
Festivals selections :
- Festival International de Contis (France)
- Västerås Film Festival (Sweden)
- Cervignano Film Festival (Corto Dorico, Italia)
- Festival Travelling (Rennes, France)
Urba[Ciné]competition, Public award
- Visioni Italiane (Bologna, Italia) - official competition
- Festival du cinéma de Douarnenez (France)
- Great Lake international film festival (Erie, USA)
- Mediawave Festival International film and music Gathering (Komarom, Hungry)
- Festival international du film video de Vebron (France)
- DEA OPEN AIR International Film Festival (Tirana, Albania)
- Indian World Film Festival (Hyderabad, India), Jury Award